A PLR product formally known as Private Label Rights is a ready-made information product
that has been created by somebody else and which you buy the
rights to change, edit and do whatever you like staying within the terms
of the PLR license, making it your complete plr product
to sell online or offline.
PLR, come in many different formats with the most popular being written products, such as articles and ebooks.
You can also find software, video, audio and visual content with plr. As for how people make money with plr, the
options are virtually endless.
In the following blog post, you will find out –
- What plr is
- How to use plr products to make money
- What is PLR, MRR, RR and PU Rights and what do they mean
It is known that in order to build a sustainable online business,
it is crucial that you create your own products to sell.
There are at least 3 known ways to have your own products
to promote, sell or offer for free-
- Create the products your self (time-consuming).
- Outsource the product creation (expensive)
- Buy Plr products (cheaper and faster)
As you can see buying ready-made products firstly –
- Eliminates all the hassle you would have gone through in the product creation stage.
- Secondly, you get products that are already proven to bring results or convert.
- Thirdly, no risk involved at all.
A PLR product gives you a ready-made product that you simply need to adapt,
tweak and publish. As I said earlier in this blog post if you can edit the graphics,
the content, the headings etc. you will have a completely unique product
that you can use in your business (even to start an online store) to –
- sell online or offline
- build a list (lead magnet)
- use for coaching
- offer for free to your existing list.
Your store can be online within an hour once you get
It is crucial that you
clearly understand all the rights that constitute
the license agreements that come with you plr product.
How to Use Plr Content for Your Business
Plr can be used in various ways to make new products to sell
or brand yourself as an authority on the topic.
Most PLR products aren’t sold exclusively. Often, they’re sold to hundreds
or even thousands of other people. Don’t let that scare you or
keep you from taking advantage of everything that PLR can do to help you grow your
By re-branding the PLR you buy you are virtually selling a new and unique product. It’s no longer the same as the
product that the other 100 who bought it have. It now includes your own personal flair and reflects your business,
which will set it apart from your competition.
Since PLR comes in so many different formats that way you edit it will differ.
For instance, for articles and ebooks, re-branding involves rewriting the content.
You can just change a few words, paragraphs, and sentences around.
Take the time to add in some of your own personality, include a bio and you’re ready to sell.
For audio and video, you may just want to edit the cover graphics,
but if you have the skills you can record a brief intro and closing message
so that it reflects you and your business.
It is harder to re-brand software.
You don’t want to mess with the program applications unless you are a programmer
or you plan to hire one, so you are more likely to leave it as is.
This is okay, you just need to find your USP (unique selling proposition) to set you apart from your competitors.
Yes you can repurpose your content too.
For example, you can turn ebooks into audio books or articles
into videos. It’s relatively easy. All you need is a microphone for audio
or a video camera to get started. You can use a webcam or your smartphone,
just make sure yours is good quality. The hardest part is editing,
but if you practice and know your stuff, you’ll get it right.
Different Ways to Use Plr Content
- Use plr content to make ebooks
- Use content to make slides
- Use plr content to record videos for your Youtube channel and drive traffic to your offers
- Use content to create a site where you give advice on a particular topic
- Create a membership site and users pay for access on a recurring basis or one-time basis
- Create Podcast episodes and have your own show on a particular subject
- Record audio with plr content and sell the mp3’s for cash
- Use plr content to engage your followers
- Record videos and sell in DVDs
- Submit articles to magazines or newspapers as well as on article marketing sites
- Use it to create short courses
- Create coaching programs for online or offline sessions
- Use this content to promote affiliate products
- Brand yourself on social media using the content
- Create giveaways for your follower
- Create kindle books to sell on Amazon kindle
- Create physical products to sell on cd’s, dvd’s and hardcopy book.
Get Resell Rights and Master Resell
Rights to 12 High Quality, Hot Selling
Products on the Topic
of WEIGHT LOSS for Pennies on the
The possibilities are actually endless only your thought can set limits
when it comes to using private label rights products to produce new content
in various formats. What we have covered so far should give you a clear idea
of what plr is and the different use of it. Now we going explain the different
licenses that come with every plr product for the buyer to adhere to.
What does Private Label Right mean?
(PLR) is where the product becomes truly yours as you are given the rights to edit the content(s).
Now, you have the ability to make edits, you can also put your name on it,
your company’s brand on it, and you can even change the very topic of the product
or the conclusion. Edit, Add, & Delete as you please.
What does Master Resell Right mean?
(MRR) meanwhile means that you not only have the right to resell the product
but you also have the right to resell the rights.
In other words, you can resell the product to other marketers
so that they can resell it as well! This creates another avenue for you
to sell through and is especially useful if you happen to be in the internet marketing
Once again, however, you will still not necessarily have the right to edit the original documents/files.
(RR), mean that you have the right to resell the product.
This is pretty straightforward and does precisely what it says on the tin.
However, this does not necessarily mean that you’ll be able to make edits to the product.
Lastly, Personal Use Rights
(PU) stands for personal use so these rights mean the product is not for resale
but for your personal use only.
There you have it, nothing can hold you back from starting
your online store or a blog using plr products.
You don’t need a special skill anyone can start creating
information products the easy way and bring solutions
to people’s problems today.
Struggling to use the plr that you bought? Leave a comment below.